Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FU5ECCJw

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm still here. . .

Yeah, so I'm not so good at this blogging/facebooking/shop owner/mother of three/housewife thing. . . 

That's a lot on my plate, so of course blogging comes last. :(

But I do have some good news!

I have been doing more than link.building - which is a full time job in itself and it sucks!

I have been BUSY BUSY designing more vinyl! 

Here are some things I've been working on. . . 









See! I have been busy! ;)
Spread the word about my facebook page!

Once I get 100 fans I'll give someone a FREE vinyl!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Samsunda cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel bana cok faydasi dokundu basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz